We have two events lined up for you this month. First is the Controller Summit which will bring together the best finance control professionals for a thought leading and innovative event. Through keynote presentations and in-depth panel discussions – participants will delve deeper into specifically chosen hot topics. Being held at the Hilton Boston Back Bay hotel on November 12-13, Carlson will be showcasing our award-winning cloud performance management solutions and services. Presentation topics at the event will include the following:
- The Changing Role of the Controller
- Fostering Leadership in the Finance Function
- Partnering with the CFO
- Reducing Financial Reporting
- Improving the Financial Close Process
- Selecting & Implementing the Right Technologies
- Accounting Transformation
Interested in attending but don’t have a pass, contact us to receive a discount code. We look forward to seeing you there!
Our second event is a Webinar being hosted by the CFO Thought Leader. Join us when Vince Burchianti, CFO of Firehouse Subs, pulls back the curtain on the insightful priorities, best practices and technologies that allowed Firehouse to fire up its growth engine to the tune of more than $650 million in annual sales, operating in 43 States, and with it’s first restaurant opening in Canada.
Rejecting all boilerplate growth remedies, listen as Burchianti reveals the unique “growth mind-set” that informed his CFO decision-making as we convene a “growth-engine” panel featuring C-suite advisor Ethan Carlson, CEO, Carlson Management Consulting and Director of Finance Transformation Bob Davenport of BlackLine.
Learn what techniques and technology investments are helping remove obstacles that have long undermined growth and left CFO leadership on the sidelines.
Webinar participants will learn how to:
- Embed and execute “growth triggers”
- Adopt a “growth mind-set”
- Lead dynamically through “growth priorities”
- Discover the top five priorities for growth inside your own organization
- Evaluate which technology investments are best suited to drive growth
Register today for this information-packed webinar!