Adaptive Insights Implementation Consultant, Senior
If you are a finance whiz and a technology enthusiast, this is very likely your dream job! This is a great opportunity to use the full breadth of your talents to help expand our award-winning Adaptive Insights implementation practice. In this position, you will work with clients to implement Adaptive Insights and transform their budgeting and forecasting processes. Your finance acumen will be honed by re-engineering financial plans (budgets, forecasts, and reports) from spreadsheets into the Adaptive Insights solution suite. You will be a key player in our growth and success. Your mission will be to always exceed customer expectations (and have fun while you are doing it)! Several positions are available. These positions offer the flexibility to be based out of our Woburn, MA, Stowe, VT or Columbus offices as well as remote.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn and utilize the Carlson CPM Implementation Methodology to ensure the overall success of client implementations.
- Maintain proficiency and certification in the Adaptive Insights solution suite.
- Review and analyze spreadsheet-based financial models and re-engineer into Adaptive Insights.
- Provide guidance to clients regarding finance best practices to be incorporated in their model.
- Contribute to project management and ensure client satisfaction.
- Other consulting duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
- 10+ years of work experience
- 2+ years of experience working with Adaptive Insights
- Strong financial and/or management accounting background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly skilled with MS Excel and strong technology acumen
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Dependent on experience but will include Base + Bonus + Benefits
Qualified applicants should submit their resume and a cover letter highlighting their financial planning experience to the company via email at firstname.lastname@example.org