Sheryl joined the Carlson team in 2019 with over 15 years of experience in accounting and finance roles. Utilizing the experience she gained as an Adaptive Insights Power User at Wacom, she employs “best practices” in budgeting, forecasting, and planning in developing client models. Sheryl has a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Oregon State University. She is Adaptive Insights certified.
Expertise: Sheryl has worked on all aspects of corporate accounting for publicly traded companies including the monthly close, managerial reporting, strategic planning, and the annual audit. She has also worked in the business intelligence space to harmonize data from multiple global ERP systems to create standardized reporting and planning in Adaptive Insights. She has systems experience with SAP, FusionOps, and ADP Payroll.
Prior Roles: Prior to joining Carlson, Sheryl’s experience includes:
- Footwear Specialties International – Controller
- Wacom Technology – various Accounting, Finance, Business Intelligence
- Nautilus Inc – Fitness Equipment BU Accounting Manager
- LaCrosse / Danner – Accounting Manager
- Assisted Living Concepts – Head Regional Accountant