Mark joined the Carlson team in 2017, bringing over 7 years of Management Consulting and Finance experience. Over the past 5 years, he has been providing exceptional advisory and implementation services of Adaptive Insights. Mark’s value-added approach delivers solutions to complex challenges impacting organizations’ abilities to create budgets, forecasts, and reports. By developing process improvements and implementing best practices, his clients see immediate benefits through saved time and access to information.
Mark graduated from Hobart College with a Bachelor’s degree in Economics with a concentration in International Relations and Global Economics. He is Adaptive Insights certified.
Mark enjoys traveling – especially internationally. When he’s not reading up on the newest gadgets, you may find him cheering on the Irish at Notre Dame Stadium. Furthermore, Mark is a huge ice hockey fan. He played competitively for many years, including juniors, prep school, and college.
Expertise: Mark is focused on providing management consulting and corporate performance management services, with areas of expertise in:
- Strategic planning
- Current-state assessment & gap analysis
- Process re-engineering
- Financial modeling & long-range planning
- Management & statutory reporting
- Board presentations
- Visual analytics
Project & Industry Experience: Mark has experience working with clients and projects across various industries, including:
- Financial services
- Healthcare & life sciences
- Higher education
- Professional services
- Software & technology
Prior Roles: Before joining Carlson, Mark’s prior roles included:
- Senior Associate – Management Consulting, Performance Management & Analytics at RSM US LLP (formerly McGladrey LLP)
- Associate – Management Consulting, Finance & Accounting Advisory at McGladrey LLP
- Investor Services Associate – Corporate Advisory & Banking at Brown Brothers Harriman