Lisa joined the Carlson Management Consulting team in July of 2019. She brings to the Carlson team 20+ years of corporate finance experience in both accounting and FP&A. Lisa’s experience spans public and private companies, both large and small entities. At her previous company, Lisa was responsible for the Adaptive Insights global implementation. She has 10 years of experience with AI, including Office Connect and Discovery, as an administrator and power user serving a global workforce.
Lisa has experience with several other finance software implementations, including Hyperion Essbase and TM1. ERP experience includes Oracle, SAP, Intacct, and NetSuite. Lisa earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from San Jose State University and is Adaptive Insights certified. Lisa lives in California, and in her free time, enjoys yoga, hiking, traveling, reading, and cooking.
- Financial planning-budgeting and forecasting
- Strategic planning
- Management & board reporting
- Variance analysis
- Leadership and mentoring
- Process improvement & best practices
Experience Prior to Carlson:
- SEMI — Senior Director of FP&A
- Spectiran — Senior Manager, Financial Reporting
- 3COM –Senior Financial Analyst
- Octel/Lucent Technologies – Senior Financial Analyst
- Ford/Loral Aerospace – Senior Accountant